Bristol Bay Resource Solutions offers internships through our multiple service lines. Our internship programs are based around the administrative core of any business: Accounting, Contract Administrative Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Marketing and Communications.
The opportunity to get hands-on, professional mentoring from seasoned professionals creates a stronger and more reliable workforce. This in turn builds better business and results in generous returns for all. In addition, interns acquire an understanding of what is expected of them in a professional corporate culture, as well as working within a subsidiary of an Alaska Native Corporation.
For information about BBRS internship opportunities, contact:
BBRS Human Resources
BBRS has participated in the BBNC Internship Program for three years. The company has four interns working in various departments. There are many departments and career fields to choose from. Here are seven good reasons for you, your friends, or family to become a BBRS intern.
1) You can put it on your resume! People who take the initiative to gain valuable experience in a professional environment stand out to employers more than those who do not.
2) If you are a student, staying busy during the summer will help you maintain a schedule while out of class.
3) You will gain new skills and open doors to opportunities that wouldn’t have been available otherwise.
4) BBRS is a supportive, enjoyable, and positive place to work.
5) Shareholder development is a top priority here. We are encouraged and welcomed as a part of the team.
6) BBNC is located in the same building as BBRS. This makes it easier to apply for scholarships, speak to shareholder development staff, access helpful resources, and get amazing support from your Native Corporation.
7) You get paid!
Invest in Your Future today! Find out what it is like to be a part of the BBNC family of companies! Learn more about the BBNC internship program here.
To see what the BBRS interns are up to visit the BBRS blog page here.